Lt. Col. Riccardo Bosi And General Michael Flynn Discuss War With The Deep State Situation – 22 Dec 2021
Aisling O’Loughlin interviews Riccardo Bosi from Australia One Party – 22 Dec 2021
WE ARE WINNING – AUSTRALIA IS TURNING THE TIDE AGAINST THE CABAL TAKEOVER – RICCARDO BOSI – 26 Nov 2021
“The government has betrayed you and sold you to China” – Riccardo Bosi, leader A1 party – 26 Nov 2021
SAS COLONEL ‘WE HAVE A COWARDLY MILITARY’ | RICCARDO BOSI | AUSTRALIAN SPECIAL AIR SERVICE – 26 Nov 2021
Riccardo Bosi – Bio
Oct 2019 – Present – Leader AustraliaOne Party
1999 – 2015 – Owner – Lionheart Australasia Pty Ltd – Sydney NSW, Austalia
2010 – Oct 2014 – Advisor – Global Aerospace Logistics -Abu Dhabi UAE
Riccardo was contracted as an advisor where he:
* devised a strategy framework linking all activities to the Chief Executive’s intentions;
* designed a unique capability mapping process;
* designed and led a capability audit of business units;
* redefined the role and tasks of business units; and
* led the development and roll out of a new capability within the organisation.
Defence Unit (Now DefenceSA): Director – Land Force
Department of State Development – South Australia
2004 – 2006 Adelaide, Australia – GOVERNMENT POLICY DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
Riccardo was a principal author of the South Australian state government Defence Industry policy. Specifically, Riccardo wrote and marketed the LAND FORCE SECTOR PLAN, a major goal of which was the establishment of a significant full-time Army presence in South Australia.
Through astute client and stakeholder management he achieved this objective in under 18 months, with Defence establishing a 1000+ strong mechanized battle group in the Edinburgh Defence Precinct in Adelaide.
* 2nd/4th Battalion (Light Infantry), 1st Recruit Training Battalion, Special Air Service Regiment, 5th/7th Battalion (Mechanised), 1st Commando Regiment,
* Army Headquarters,
* Headquarters Special Operations,
* Headquarters Australian Theatre, and
* Combined Joint Task Force Headquarters – Kuwait.
COMMAND and STAFF
Riccardo has performed in a number of command and staff positions:
* command of deployed forces,
* operations support,
* capability development,
* personnel functions, as well as
* allied government and military liaison.
In 1998 Riccardo served in Kuwait in a number of roles.
* Commander Australian Theatre Liaison Officer to the Combined Joint Task Force-Kuwait;
* Command authority over deployed Australian Special Forces within the area of operations.
* Military Liaison to Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs; and
* Military Liaison to the Chief of the Kuwaiti Defence Force
As the Director of Capability Development in the Australian Headquarters Special Operations, Riccardo conceived of and led the development of a world first capability development system which derives investment priorities from higher guidance in logical, transparent and auditable process.