Few Technical Tips about the site
- Each page contains links to previously published material both from mainstream and non-mainstream sources. The purpose is to give you access to info without having to spend hours searching a topic.
- Green signifies a link.
- Changes at Twitter means the tweets are not displaying photo so you have to click on the link in the tweet to go to tweet. Non-Twitter users can still see the tweet. If the tweet has a picture you can go direct to the tweet by clicking on the picture. These are the ones we have updated.
- Bitchute videos – I think you have to register to hear the video – this is free and you only supply your email and a password. Most videos here are Bitchute because YouTube have deleted thousands but many are uploaded now to Bitchute.
- You may be redirected by some bitchute videos to open in a new tab. That is ok. Ignore any warning notice if it comes up – that is search engine trying to scare you away.
- If a video – normally YouTube is not showing, do a search on Duck Duck Go for the title – you may find it elsewhere. We don’t have time to find and re-upload all of the censored material.
If you are asking the question “What the hell is really going on?” then if you can stand it – go directly to the following video. It may alarm and at the same time calm you. Then check the menu for the rest of our content which may fill in many blanks for you. Good Luck!
Iconoclast One to One Melissa Cuimmei
In 2020 we were inspired to start collating information on what was going on in the world. To create one place where people could go to get as much info as possible on and subject relevant to our present crisis and everything going on around it.
To cut to the chase so to speak – if you have reached a stage where you realise things don’t add up. You realise we are continuously being given mixed messages, conflicting information and, worse still – ever changing directives from our governments and scientists – then welcome!
If you want to contact and help with adding information please email [email protected]