Tomas Ryan is a neuroscientist at the School of Biochemistry & Immunology at TCD (where Luke O’Neill is Chair of Biochemistry). Ryan has ties to the pharmaceutical industry through Wellcome Trust, who funded his PhD at Cambridge University with a Fellowship.
Wellcome is a very wealthy foundation (£26bn). It has historic ties with GSK (formerly known as Glaxo Wellcome), and is hugely active in vaccine research. Wellcome created the “COVID-Zero” campaign. Tomas Ryan is one of the most prominent campaigners for “Zero Covid Island”.
Wellcome Trust’s membership of Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT)
In the summer of 2015, the Wellcome Trust joined the Japanese government, 7 Japanese pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the United Nations Development Program as funding partner of the Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT), which funds scientific research and development for anti-infectives and diagnostics for diseases that primarily affect the developing world. Bill Gates has noted that “GHIT draws on the immense innovation capacity of Japan’s pharmaceutical companies, universities and research institutions to accelerate the creation of new vaccines, drugs and diagnostic tools for global health.”
You need to start asking yourself – “What is wrong with this guy? Has he a general hatred for humanity?” There must be more going on in his “brain” than protecting all the pharma income he is receiving his entire life. Stop listening to him and RTE and LOOK AROUND YOU at the facts you see. He will destroy our kids’ mental and emotional health.
More extremist ramblings from Tomás Ryan – now calling for masking young children in schools. pic.twitter.com/e1MMnofiYc
— JRD (@JRD0000) September 1, 2021
Check out this creep.
Tomás Ryan of the discredited extremist group ISAG again given a platform by the Irish media to spout non-sensical analogies about personal responsibility and suggesting schools should close. #Covid19Ireland pic.twitter.com/6LvBw9g9WF
— JRD (@JRD0000) September 1, 2021
1. How Prof Tomas Ryan Rose Through The Ranks In Trinity College Dublin
Someone got in touch with me last week about Prof Tomas Ryan & Kevin Mitchell. I have written about Prof Ryan already but was not privy to any of the information I am about to reveal until now. 🧵 1/26 pic.twitter.com/2FpTv8N5i1
— 🇮🇪 & 🇬🇧 COVID 🧵 🧵 🧵 (@ThreadsIrish) March 22, 2021
IRELAND Zero Covid PSY OP LEAKS / Hugo Talks #lockdown – 26 Feb 2021
If Pharma are funding all the professors and scientists that the media insist on pushing at us on a daily basis, and pharma stands to benefit from the treatments and vaccines which are being made mandatory – should we be trusting those professors, scientists and media? Here is what the British Medical Journal has to say.
“Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty” – Zero Covid document – Docs leaked to Gript Media telling the truth about the Independent Scientific Advocacy Group – 23 Feb 2021
Primetime Assistant Prof Tomas Ryan Nonsense Fest – 23 Oct 2020
Time to embrace zero-Covid policy by Tomas Ryan – 22 Aug 2020
Alzheimer’s researcher Tomas Ryan to establish project in Dublin (grant €1.5 million from the European Research Council) – 23 Sept 2016
Tomas Ryan Bio
Trinity College Dublin (2001 – 2005)
B.A. (Moderatorship) in Natural Sciences: Human Genetics
University of Cambridge (2005 – 2009)
Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Grant Laboratory, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute – Funded by the Wellcome Trust
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute and Wolfson College, Cambridge (2009 – 2010)
Junior Research Fellow, Genes to Cognition Program
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (2010 – 2016)
Postdoctoral Fellow, Tonegawa Laboratory – Receives grants and donations from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Jeffrey Epstein.
Trinity College Dublin (2016 – Current)
Assistant Professor in Neuroscience
School of Biochemistry and Immunology
Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience
GRANTS & FUNDING
- 2020 – 2022 Appointment CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar Child & Brain Development. CIFAR is a registered charitable organization supported by the governments of Canada, Alberta and Quebec, as well as foundations, individuals, corporations and Canadian and international partner organizations.
- 2018 – Admitted to Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS)-Kavli Network of Excellence
- 2018 – Early Career Researcher of the Year Award Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) – grants €780,000
- 2018 National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Project Grant – grant AUD 800,000
- 2017 European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant, a Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) President of Ireland Young Researcher Award (PIYRA), – grant 1.5 million
- 2017 – President of Ireland Future Leader Award, Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), Ireland – grant €986,012
- 2017 – Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship, Jacobs Foundation, Switzerland – grant €145,000
- 01/11/2016 – 31/10/2022 SFI – Science Foundation Ireland (SFI), Ireland grant €986,012