- Don’t go in the water – you’ll get eaten by a shark!
- Don’t smoke – you’ll get cancer!
- Don’t eat that….- you’ll get fat, sick, diabetes, cholesterol
- Don’t drink Alcohol or take drugs – they’ll definitely kill you!
- Don’t go to Los Angeles – the BIG earthquake could hit any minute!
- Don’t go to Egypt, Libya, Yemen – anywhere in the Middle East – you’ll get shot by revolutionaries!
- Wear a seat belt – you MIGHT be in a car accident or at the very least get caught by the cops!
- Be VERY careful crossing the street – you might get hit by a car – specially in Cairo!
- Make sure you lock the door – you might get burgled or even murdered in your bed!
- Be careful of strangers – you never know how dangerous they might be! Muslims in particular – more than likely they’re terrorists.
- Christians – they’re all conservative right-wing extremists who want to take over the world.
- Iran – they’re going to attack you with nuclear weapons!
- USA – well they’re just always up to something sneaky everywhere in the world!
- The Euro or Dollar might crash – what would we all do then? The end of civilisation!
- 21 Jan, 2012 – well that was supposed to be the end of the world!
- Banks – don’t put your money there – they might collapse!
- Business – don’t start a new one – the economy is collapsing!
- Don’t be bad in any way – you’ll go to hell when you die!
- Don’t watch sexy movies, read sexy mags, talk about sex – you might turn into a sex maniac or/and go to hell!
- Pay all kinds of unfair taxes – cos if you don’t the gvt will put you prison!
- There is always someone out to get you, con you, cheat you.
- Earthquake! Volcanic Eruption, Floods! – well, they’re just everywhere so the world is ending!
- Global Warming, Food Shortage, Water Shortage, Oil Shortage, Water Pollution, Air Pollution,AIDS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Cancer, All kinds of Incurable Diseases you might develop!
- Terrorist Attack, Nuclear War, Nuclear Explosions,
- We fear our parents, children, friends dying – maybe more than we fear our own death.
- We fear illness, disease and death.
- Don’t smile/frown – you’ll get wrinkles!
- You MUST use Anti-Aging cream and Anti-Wrinkle Cream at least twice a day!
- Don’t get FAT – nobody will love you!
- Don’t let your hair go grey – you’ll look old!
- You NEED whitening cream if your dark-skinned!
- You NEED tanning cream if you’re white!
- You need to have a certificate, diploma, degree or you’ll never get anywhere!
- Etc. Etc. Etc.
We live in a world where we are constantly being programmed to fear that we are not good enough, won’t fit in, won’t be accepted, not qualified enough, not the right size or shape, not the right age, too old, not good looking enough, not wearing the right clothing, don’t have the right accent, don’t have an acceptable address, being alone, not to mention all the terrible things that COULD happen us!
That’s why you can’t relax, can’t sleep, exaggerate your problems and are energetically paralysed…..
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Try to see how you personally are being influenced or programmed – is it
- the TV
- Your Facebook or Twitter feed
- your friends,
- your work colleagues,
- your family?
Once you find it – either cut off or minimise it and change the self-talk.
WHY IS FEAR OUR MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY?
Simply because the more we vibrate in fear the more negative energy we generate which is affecting the earth, our place in the Universe and our ultimate survival.
Now, there’s another fear for you! It is important that we wake up and if we are vibrating in fear – recognise it, absorb it, be at ease with it, and cultivate the vibration of LOVE in it’s place.
WHERE DOES FEAR EXIST?
Only in our minds until we manifest it into a reality. Best to get a handle on the fear and stave off the manifesation. It is easier to not go there than to get rid of the manifestation.
Are we living real lives or a virtual reality life? What is living?
These are questions I am asking myself this morning.
How many hours a day do you spend watching the news? On how many channels?
How many hours a day do you spend on Facebook?
How many hours a day do you spend on Twitter?
How many hours a day do you spend writing a blog?
How many hours a day do you spend surfing the net?
How many hours a day do you spend on the phone with your friends? What percentage of the day (everyday) do these hours add up to? 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%
Who are you trying to connect with?
Why are you trying to connect with them?
If you are selling something – is anyone buying your product or your idea?
Are they connecting and communicating with you? Or is your communication a one way street?
What is being used in these communications? WORDS! Who is controlling and manipulating whom?
Are we living real lives or virtual reality lives? What is living?