The literal old French translation of the word mortgage is ‘death pledge’. In Britain the mortgage market is worth more than £1.3 trillion, but how many of these mortgages are fatally flawed through the complicity of legal professionals?
The Most Incendiary UK TV Interview of the Century – 26 March 2019
Why Cash Must Be Kept.. – 4 March 2021
Cash is a powerful tool which gives us great freedom to go about our business unhindered and free from technical glitches and breakdowns. Here are many more reasons why Cash should be kept..
- Cash always works during a power cut.
- Losing physical cash would harm the poorest and most vulnerable in society.
- Those without bank accounts will struggle to keep up with evolving cashless technology.
- Without the ability to pull our cash out of the banks, they could club together and enforce negative rates with no way to escape the charges.
- Cash ensures digital privacy.
- Cash is waterproof.
- Some may find it harder to control spending, not being able to see physical cash leaving their hands.
- Cash can be quickly handed over to a family or friend.
- Your cash can’t run out of batteries.
- Many banks, businesses and other institutions charge an overhead fee for digital transactions, without cash there will be no escape.
- If hackers drain your bank account, or you experience technical difficulties then you will have no alternative and be truly up the creek!
Join the discussions at Keep Cash UK – facebook.com/groups/KPCUK/