Tired of Zappone, Varadkar and Martin – 5 Aug 2021
Taoiseach not told in advance of decision to appoint Katherine Zappone to taxpayer-funded UN role – OMG! it seems Micheal is so irrelevant in the corridors of power nobody remembers to tell him even when creating an actual new international government position for an old buddy. – If he had any sense at all he would actually hide that fact from the public! – 27 July 2021
‘I apologise for the profound generational wrong’: Taoiseach gives landmark apology to survivors of mother and baby homes – About 9,000 children died in the 18 homes under investigation. – rather ironic since he is about to inject the entire child population of Ireland in the largest medical trail in world history. – 13 Jan 2021
Old clip of Leo Varadkar & Michael Martin raising objections to children being used in jab trials
MICHEAL MARTIN CONFIRMS THAT THE GOVERNEMENT WILL BE LOOKING AT VACCINATING CHILDREN IN IRELAND – 17 June 2021
IRELAND – Micheál Martin cant get in the car quick enough.. In Cork – 9 June 2021
The fake anger here is an indictment of @MichealMartinTD, basically a decent man.
It used to deliver transformative social housing, but FIANNA FÁIL HAS NOT DELIVERED THOSE LEVELS OF SOCIAL HOUSING SINCE MICHEÁL MARTIN HAS BEEN IN POLITICAL LIFE ('85: CLLR; '89 TD; '97 MINISTER). https://t.co/rfo8IVoTsz
— Village Magazine (@VillageMagIRE) May 12, 2021
Tell me you’re in Ireland without telling me you’re in Ireland.
Politicians intervening in the planning process on behalf of enormous multinational corporations is more Irish than saying hi to the bus driver or whatever https://t.co/2sCLgz67xG
— Saoirse McHugh (@saoirse_mchugh) May 11, 2021
The use of the words “the Ballymurphy situation” by Micheal Martin is so very demeaning and shows a complete lack of understanding. Words matter. https://t.co/cqBGtj1DsP
— Ánna Mc Hugh (@AnnaMcHugh87) May 14, 2021
— Niamh Begley (@NIAMHBL) May 14, 2021
I guess Micheal is just too busy – question is “doing what?” He has Ministers for everything and they have umpteen special advisors for everything – what is he doing himself?
This was me on the streets of dublin in 2017 outside a tent I slept in looking for help for Ava. Will I have to do this kind of carry on again to get help and an update @DonnellyStephen @MichealMartinTD for the love of god give us some answers please. pic.twitter.com/qfC40qmQqn
— vera twomey (@veras1) May 4, 2021
Micheal Martin is not the only politician who is going to experience the “brush off” over the coming months.
Micheál Martin – 16th April Vax of Kids 2022/23
Micheal Martin’s Health Measures – 31 March 2021
RTE’s Survey, Micheal Martin’s interview and Varadkar smiles as he talks about further restrictions – 23 Feb 2021
Micheal Martin’s St. Patrick’s Day trip, as social media outrage is making Irish politics angrier – 30 Jan 2021
Micheál Martin determined to lead Fianna Fáil into the next election – 18 Jan 2021
Taoiseach Micheál Martin dismisses concerns over Roderic O’Gorman’s links with Peter Tatchell – 6 July 2020
Micheál Martin thinks Irish sovereignty is a backwards idea. – 24 March 2019
Sex assault victim angry over ex-mayor’s jail release – 19 Aug 2014
- In November 2018, Varadkar and Martin argued over carbon tax increases led to the Dáil almost being adjourned for the day. Martin was given the decision in December 2018 on whether to enter into talks to renegotiate the confidence-and-supply deal.
- Here’s how Micheál Martin justifies his €30k salary top-up – 16 Jan 2016
- In December 2018, Martin ruled out a 2019 general election, agreeing to a one-year extension between his party and Fine Gael in Ireland’s “national interest.
- Leader of Fianna Fail from 2011 to present
- Minister for Foreign Affairs from 2008 to 2011
- On 17 March 2010, he met President of the United States Barack Obama in the White House, alongside Taoiseach Brian Cowen
- On 26 May 2010, he met with senior Chinese leaders in Beijing, to discuss relations between China and Ireland,
- 27 May 2010-Martin calls for Chinese on Leaving Cert
- FF not to replace departed councillor – 5 March 2009
Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment from 2004 to 2008
Minister for Health and Children from 2000 to 2004
- Martin was notable for introducing a ban on tobacco smoking in all Irish workplaces
- established the Health Service Executive and abolished the local Health Boards. (centralisation – globalism)
- Minister for Education and Science from 1997 to 2000.
- Lord Mayor of Cork from 1992 to 1993
- Teachta Dála (TD) for Cork South-Central since 1989.
- elected to Cork City Council in 1985