Kinzen – read more
Aine Kerr – read more
Storyful – read more
Mark Little’s participation in the WEF conversation “There’s no vaccine for the infodemic – so how can we combat the virus of misinformation?” – 26 Nov 2020
Build it and they will share: what Mark Little did next – 25 Oct 2018
- Advisory Board of FuJo
- Contributor to WEF – World Economic Forum
- CEO and co-founder of Neva Labs, a new digital media company offering personalised news to address the problems of information overload and filter bubbles.
- Twitter’s Vice-President of Media Partnerships in Europe
- Managing Director of Twitter’s Twitter’s EMEA HQ.
- As CEO, Mark oversaw the sale of Storyful to News Corporation in 2013 and led successful transition to new ownership.
- 2009, he founded Storyful, the world’s first social news agency. Storyful developed newswires for YouTube, Facebook and more than 100 news publishers, and pioneered groundbreaking standards for verification on social media.
- served as a news anchor, Foreign Affairs Correspondent, and Washington Correspondent for RTÉ.