This page is under construction and far from finished.
Some of what I post on these pages are from “left” and some are from “right” as we may have traditionally known it. I am neither left nor right when it comes to politics – it’s just that I have woken up. In waking up I don’t have to agree with everything left or everything right – I can choose my topics on which to agree with any political person, writer or organisation. My allegiance is to what is good, normal, right, decent for the human race, not exclusively for the rich 1% to the detriment and slavery of the 99%.
While you read this page I would like you to keep one question in mind: “How does this affect me?”
For the last 60 years Ireland has gone from corruption scandal to corruption scandal. Tribunals and investigations take so many YEARS that we lose interest – is that the intention? We lose track of who did what. We have become immune and accept that nobody ever pays. What the older generation forgets and the younger generations probably never realized is
- We (the 99% majority of ordinary people) pay for everything in this world – EVERYTHING. We generate the money. Money always goes up the pyramid – rarely down in any meaningful, concrete or practical way.
- The big money circulates around the top third of the pyramid
- When it comes to scandals, tribunals, investigations and compensations, we pay for the court costs. We pay for the compensation if there is any, in most cases – because in most cases – nothing happens, the accused doesn’t pay.
- The victims, when there are victims taking a case, rarely see an actual cent much less a euro.
- In Ireland, with every passing year the number of regulations imposed, the costs imposed make it less and less possible for anyone from the bottom of the pyramid to start a business and progress beyond a certain level of success, if they even manage to stay in business.
- Our Irish and global society is a mafia of politicians, civil servants, professionals, court systems, judges, lawyers, barristers, gardai, corporations, banker, big business, corporations, media whose only aim is to keep coming up with new ways to have us generate money for them, while only allowing us to receive a livable allowance.
- They live the high life and they con us via numerous gurus to believe that if we just work a little harder or a little smarter we too can climb the ladder. The reality is that few do it honestly.
- They live the high life AT OUR EXPENSE. I say this because I follow the money trails.
- They abuse us – best example – see the scandal about the horse meat, that meat and the rotten meat it was mixed with was intended for you and me to eat. They are not eating burgers! Please think about this.
- At this stage – they laugh at us because we are asleep.
We forget the corruption. Maybe if we gather it all in one place, the penny will drop with more people and they will wake up.
Donald Trump can achieve peace in the Middle East because he wanted to. That’s it – just simply because HE WANTED TO. Our politicians/judges/tribunals can’t and won’t reach settlements and endings to anything BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED one way or another in something – a spider’s web. And when you go really looking – you find they are all connected to one another either by family or business.
Some things are as plain as the nose on your face. We have been conned into believing we can’t see, can’t understand the intricacies of court cases or issues, that we need lawyers and media to interpret for us. Sometimes we do because most legal stuff is written in “legalese” a language to confuse and manipulate. However, when you sit back, clear your mind and look at facts, it is quite easy to distinguish the important issue – Good from Bad, Right from Wrong. Or it might be if we had media who reported facts instead of opinion – owners’ opinion.
Is Irish media ownership too concentrated? Here’s who is behind the major players in the Irish media – they control your opinion.
The first two links below are just to set the scene for what may or may not develop into a wider scandal involving government ministers and public representatives over the coming days, weeks or months in Ireland.
Political Corruption in Ireland: A Comedy Of Errors – 3 July 2020
The Political Corruption Continues in Ireland – 29 June 2020
MISC LATEST NEWS: This is where I keep the bits and bobs that may not have blown up yet – if ever. I have more tidying up to do here.
Limerick Cllr. Elisa O’Donovan — who attended BLM protests during lockdown–phones Gardai to complain about Benediction being held outside church. Unable to contain her naked bigotry she tries to disrupt it by screaming at attendees, then claims she’s being harassed.
Paedophiles can’t be named in Court “to protect the child” what a load of bollocks. Now certain people can’t be named either above a certain line – why not? If it was any one of us ordinary folk our names would be all over the media! Corrupt protecting the corrupt! – Senior figure in Dublin accountancy firm suspected of €1m-plus fraud – 16 March 2021
Ireland’s €200bn debt burden: how did we get here?– 17 Feb 2021
Micheal Martin’s St. Patrick’s Day trip, as social media outrage is making Irish politics angrier – 30 Jan 2021
Eamonn Ryan, Leader of the Irish Green Party and member of the gvt has a great suggestion (sarcasm) to any possible future food shortages – plant a few salad seeds on a south facing window.…..seriously? Member of Irish Parliament? 15 Dec 2020
As we wait to find out the Irish CCP members – perhaps have a look here China’s Economic Ties to Ireland
Green Party accused of hypocrisy over ‘volunteer internship’ role – unpaid labour. – 12 Dec 2020
Irish Government Ministers have an army of Civil Servants at their disposal – yet they appear to need to extra individual advisers – for what? Who are they? At what cost to the taxpayer? 11 Dec 2020
No pay for student nurses but a HUGE increase for JUDGES!! – 8 Dec 2020
Amnesty: 17,000 illegal immigrants to be given residency in Ireland – Our own Irish people are having homes and farms sold out from under them – they are homeless or in hostels from which they have to go out in the morning and leave for a new one every few days. Yet we are going to give residency to 17,000 people from where? And they are in 4 star hotels until they get permanent housing? Do you see anything wrong with this picture? – What is the mad rush to replace Irish people with foreigners? What countries are they running from? But they are not running are they? They are being ferried in by plane and boat, picked up in buses and taken to their free 4 star hotels. – 7 Dec 2020
Infamous €2m Dail printer has yet to print a single page – 20 Oct 2020
Defeat on Apple tax bill delivers big blow to EU’s Vestager – 16 July 2020
Irish Government Stealing Pensions – Fight Like The French – 21 Dec 2019
Government Rejects Bill Enshrining Irish Neutrality – 10 April 2019
Open letter to Leo Varadkar 17 March 2019
Garda scandals: Clare Daly asks Commissioner about her own summons to court – 4 April 2017
Sick chicken: the dirty truth about food and the UK’s poultry industry – 25 July 2014
Ex-solicitor in €52m fraud trial granted extra legal aid – 5 March 2013
Anti Corruption Ireland – A Movement to be Reckoned With – March 2019
Mary Boyle: The Untold Story
Politics in Ireland: A Gold Standard in Corruption