- Micheal Martin TD
- Micheal Martin – Bank Bailout – Health Service Decimated
- Micheal Martin – One Rule for Micheal Martin – another for you
- Irish Defence Forces – Micheal Martin & Simon Coveney
POLITICS IN THE FAMILY
FF not to replace departed councillor – 5 March 2009
Sex assault victim angry over ex-mayor’s jail release – 19 Aug 2014
Micheal Martin Bio
- December 2018, Martin ruled out a 2019 general election, agreeing to a one-year extension between his party and Fine Gael in Ireland’s “national interest.
- November 2018, Varadkar and Martin argued over carbon tax increases led to the Dáil almost being adjourned for the day. Martin was given the decision in December 2018 on whether to enter into talks to renegotiate the confidence-and-supply deal.
Micheál Martin : Plenary Speech at ALDE Congress 2018
Everything he said in this speech about Anti-EU parties was an exact projection of what he and his governing parties did in Ireland in 2020 – best example ever of projection. The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE) Party defends liberal values and promotes European integration.
- 17 Jan 2011 –Rebel Irish minister steps up attempt to oust prime minister Brian Cowen
- 2 Nov 2010 –Darkest day as beautiful light Leana mourned –
- 31 Oct 2010 – Martin family heartbroken at death of daughter –
- 30 Oct 2010 – Irish foreign minister Micheal Martin’s daughter dies
- 29 Oct 2010 – Micheal Martin’s daughter passes away
- 17 March 2010, he met President of the United States Barack Obama in the White House, alongside Taoiseach Brian Cowen
- 26 May 2010, he met with senior Chinese leaders in Beijing, to discuss relations between China and Ireland,
- 27 May 2010-Martin calls for Chinese on Leaving Cert
- 2008 to 2011 Minister for Foreign Affairs
2004 to 2008 Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment
2000 to 2004 Minister for Health and Children
- Martin was notable for introducing a ban on tobacco smoking in all Irish workplaces
- established the Health Service Executive and abolished the local Health Boards. (centralisation – globalism)
- 1997 to 2000 Minister for Education and Science
- 2 April 1999 – Minister mourns death of infant son
- 1992 to 1993 Lord Mayor of Cork
- 1989 – present day – Teachta Dála (TD) for Cork South-Central since 1989.
- 1985 – elected to Cork City Council