Alabama lawmakers pass bill to ban ‘vaccine passports’ – 17 May 2021
South Carolina Governor Bans Mask Mandates – 12 May 2021
Here is a list of other states that have placed restriction or bans on COVID-19 vaccination passports, or are considering legislation that would do so:
- Arizona: Introduced a state House bill to prevent businesses from turning away non-vaccinated people
- Arkansas: A bill introduced in the Arkansas state legislature would prevent government officials from requiring vaccine passports as a condition of “entry, travel, education, employment or services.”
- Iowa: An Iowa bill was introduced in the state Senate in February that would “prohibit employers, schools, health care providers and other organizations from discriminating against people who are not vaccinated or requiring them to be vaccinated,” according to Iowa Capital Dispatch.
- Louisiana: A Louisiana lawmaker has written up a bill that would prevent vaccination information from being included on driver’s licenses.
- Maryland: State Del. Daniel Cox has introduced a bill that would ban any proof requirement of any medical examination, test, or vaccination for employment or travel.
- Minnesota: The state Senate health committee has proposed legislation that would prevent the state from moving forward with a mandatory vaccination passport program.
- Missouri: The Missouri Senate is in the midst of reviewing legislation that would ban vaccination passports and documentation. Gov. Mike Parson said they will not be enacting a statewide vaccine passport but “is okay with” private companies adopting mandatory shot policies.
- Montana: Republican lawmakers put forth two bills that would ban discrimination based on vaccine status and would prohibit using vaccine status to obtain “certain benefits and services.”
- Nebraska: Nebraska introduced legislation in January that would “protect the liberty, parental rights and free market principles” of citizens with respect to accepting or declining a vaccination.
- Ohio: Ohio lawmakers are currently debating banning mandatory vaccine passports on a federal, state or local legislature level.
- Pennsylvania: Three state senators plan to introduce legislation that would introduce a vaccine passport program to Pennsylvania.
- Wisconsin: Republican lawmakers introduced two bills at the end of March that would bar health officials and employers from mandating COVID-19 vaccinations.
Idaho Becomes Fourth State To Ban Coronavirus Vaccine Passports — See The Full List Here – 7 April 2021 – Forbes
WHO does not support mandatory ‘vaccine passports’ – It’s all a propaganda tool to frighten people desperate for their foreign holiday into getting the jab. – 6 April 2021
Vaccine passport idea draws GOP pushback – 4 April 2021