If the blue sky turned gradually green. If the leaves on the trees turned gradually bright blue. If the green grass turned gradually red. If the skin on your face turned gradually purple… would you notice? Are you sure?
Little in life makes sense anymore. Life in many countries has been completely altered for 75% of the populations. Human rights and civil liberties have been all but eroded. Did you notice? It would appear that most have not. Because it happened GRADUALLY while we were pumped a daily dose of fear by media, government and the big stores/supermarkets.
But that is not what I want to write about. I want to write about our innermost beings – the ones we now are and the ones we were, or perhaps I should say “the ones we thought we were”. Because that is what I doubt and ponder these days.
Remember when we cared about:
- our kids in overcrowded classrooms
- homeless kids
- kids in abused homes where Mom or Dad was being battered or emotionally abused
- hungry kids
- kids in war zones
- sexually abused, missing kids, Madeleine McCann
- lonely people – our neighbours – our elderly in nursing homes
- old people living alone
- alcoholics and people with drug problems
- Our family, friends, neighbours with mental conditions, unable to cope with life, mental health problems
- people with autism, downs syndrome, special needs, the “lucky” ones who had some place to go every day for education, help, support – the unlucky ones for whom there were never enough places.
- Disabled people – the “lucky” ones who went to some type of recreational or rehabilitative therapy every day.
- Cancer suffers. Remember the hoo-haw about the cervical cancer scandal. The women who died and are dying now BECAUSE of a wrong diagnosis.
- Vera Twomey’s walk from Cork to Dublin and how she had to fight for her child’s medicine? We all supported her – didn’t we?
- the “boat people” being washed up on european shores
- people we saw on tv being washed away in tsunamis
- the people who died in the Twin Towers on 9/11
- deaths in earthquakes, tsunamis, wars
- endangered species
- the rubbish mountains floating in our oceans
- the annihilation of dolphins and whales
- inhumane treatment of animals
- having local community centres in which to gather, play sports, encourage community living and neighbourliness, where classes in handcraft and everything under the sun could be learned.
- meeting our buddies in the pub – discussing the state of the country
- night clubs – the hope of meeting the love of our life or at least a little romance or whatever.
- meeting and chatting with other parents at the school gates
- teachers who talked to us about our kids progress
- going to the doctor and actually being able to walk in the door and sit in a waiting room with lots of other sick people – without a care in the world that we could catch their undiagnosed ailments.
- meeting others in the supermarket and having a quick chat
- going to the beach, the football match, watching our kids play in the playground, on the pitch, at the swimming pool.
- when we cared about our kids ability to socialise, make nice friends, have good relationships, get on in school, get good grades, get that college place that they had been dreaming about.
- going to Woodies or some such place to buy the BBQ, seeds for the spring planting, a few pots – bits and pieces for the house
- meeting in bookies to watch Cheltenham and take a wee gamble or a few pints in the local and watch the TV there – travelling to Cheltenham – now that would be a treat!
- planning and going on a foreign holiday or a weekend break
- organising the “proper” send off aka funeral for our loved ones. Remembering and sharing our best memories of them around the grave, in the church, at the rosary
- the health scandals – did we really care?
- first communions
- grads ball
- confirmation day
- the older people getting to Mass
- priests actually cared about whether people came to the Church or not – remember when they cared enough to actually minister to people
- the excitement of getting the Intermediate Certificate and Leaving Cert results – the celebrations with our kids – their celebrations.
- what our elected reps were doing in Dail Eireann.
- what was happening our land, our fishing rights, our woods, our parks, green areas, coastlines, beaches
- how and why people were becoming homeless – the land grab by the banks, the vulture funds
- where we were going to go at the weekend
- paying our mortgage, buying that house or apt. how we were managing to pay off that loan, credit union etc and looking forward to our next move up the financial ladder.
- Remember when doctor and nurses – your own local GP cared enough about you to let you in the door, to tell you the truth – he/she can’t be that stupid that they have done no research themselves into covid – they don’t have to research now, the evidence is all over the place in spite of the global censorship. Did he ever care enough to tell you take vit C, vit D and Zinc? Did he tell you not to worry because there are treatments and preventatives? Did he care enough to give you the once-a-month hydroxychloroquine tablet to prevent you getting covid or did he push the flu vax at you? Remember? Did he give you the flu insert paper to read before sticking the needle in you? Remember!
- Remember when there were therapists who seemed to actually care, who counseled on mental health, slimming and every condition under the sun? When AA, Al Anon and Gamblers Anonymous were active? Where the hell did they all disappear to? Hiding under their beds? Some therapists. They have effectively said, by disappearing and not continuing their practice, that they have no belief at all in what they were preaching and charging for! OR they just didn’t give a shit! They certainly are not the caliber to jump in the river to save a drowning child!
Do you remember when we actually cared about all that? But – DID WE REALLY? DEEP DOWN did we give a shit about anyone or anything outside of our own bodies? Did we even care enough about our kids or their future to make it our business to get info other than the gvt paid media?
The answer to all those questions has to be “No – we didn’t and don’t give a “….” about anything or anyone.”
In 2020 when the gvt said “LOCKDOWN” everyone ran indoors and mentally said “fuck you” to everyone we supposedly cared about up to that point.
Have you never wondered what happened to all the refugees, boat people, homeless, elderly (apart from those who “died” in nursing homes that we will never get an investigation into), disabled, people living alone. Suddenly we had no earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, war, famine deaths from accidents, suicides, flu. We only had covid deaths. What the hell happened? If you start asking that question you have to actually question reality itself. How did everything we had been hearing about before – in the news media – suddenly totally disappear? To be replaces by only one thing – coronavirus. ????
What happened our brains? our memories? our emotions? our sympathy? our empathy? Did we just sit in front of the box in the corner, eat junk food and turn into zombies?
Apparently the majority did and look at what we have become. A world divided. A society divided. Do you know that no country is currently getting any RELEVANT news about what is happening elsewhere, via the mainstream media outlets?
And there is lots happening around the world. Oh yes! There is a whole world waking up but, you don’t hear about it – unless you are one of the enlightened people whom the media vilifies as conspiracy theorists, far right individuals who have turned into the underground alternative media sources to find the truth, the news, the current events worldwide. Imagine that! Imagine that mainstream media, facebook, twitter, google and YouTube have taken total control of what you can and cannot see/hear. Did you even know? Imagine that just like in World War II there is an underground media, an underground resistance fighting for your freedom.
Where do you stand? Where do you stand for your kids? Where do you stand today for the people who can’t stand for themselves? Will you stand up? Will you wake up? Or will you sit on the fence until you see enough people standing up that you won’t be afraid any more?
Where would we be now if nobody stood up on Easter Sunday 1916 at the GPO in Dublin? Where would we be now if the first brave women had not taken the trains to Belfast for contraceptives? If the suffragettes had not taken a stand? If Ghandi and Nelson Mandela had not spoken? If Dunnes Stores workers had not stood against South African apartheid?
I see little courage around me today – only fear, and the daft thing is that it is fear in the minds. Til now there has been little to really fear. However, now there are some real things on the road to fear
- we are a police state, the gardai have become our jailers. The law states we cannot LEAVE OUR HOMES without a reasonable excuse that is on a prescribed list – as of yesterday 6th March they are using force to imprison us.
- we will be masked forever
- we will be force “vaccinated” – it is not a real vaccine, it will not protect us – because there is nothing we need to be protected against – it is a DNA gene altering substance and we are the guinea pigs because they admit there is no reversal and they do not know the long term consequences but experts are telling us that infertility is one of the effects. Will you even research the deaths and adverse reactions from the covid “vaccine”?
- our elderly, disabled, imprisoned and front line workers are to be the first to be got rid of. Think about it – our doctors (they are actually exempt), nurses, carers, gardai and defence forces to be the first to go…. yeah just a conspiracy theory? Remember when you watched “star trek”? The little device where they said “beam me up Scotty!” Was it not the first idea of the mobile phone? Think again about all those films you been watching the last 20 years out of Hollywood. All those sci-fi, walking dead and walking zombie films. Fantasy or future-telling?
The only reason we are on this road to perdition is because
- people are not looking at alternative scientific info
- people are not looking at the economic consequences of this needless lockdown
- people are not aware the rest of the world is opening up and Ireland has had the longest and most sever lockdown -for what? Look at the number of deaths for heaven’s sake – or at least the sake of your kids’ future!
- mask wearing signals we are obedient zombies
- mask wearing in the street signals TOTAL fear or TOTAL ZOMBIE
- not exerting your right to be maskless in a shop on grounds of disability, breathing/heart/health problems or severe distress due to other conditions – WHICH YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISCLOSE is signalling your compliance to masks and that you will be easily vaccinated, imprisoned also. You are an obedient zombie
- Not reaching out to your neighbour, your family – you are part of the genocide. What are you doing for anyone?
- Be honest – are you happy to sit at home, take gvt money and allow your kids to be slaves forever? I do mean “SLAVES” Are you content that your kids are unlikely to ever have kids? Especially if they get the covid vaccine and survive it?
- There are a thousand ways to end this madness and it all boils down to one basic question “DO YOU CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF?”
Do you care enough about anyone besides yourself to quietly stand up, reach out, make it a point of meeting and talking with others, exchange real information, look around you – I mean REALLY LOOK AROUND YOU – where are the deaths coming from? Look at the real death figures not the CASE figures. CASE figures mean diddly squat! Your are being made a fool of and the gvt are laughing at your gullibility! Laughing at your stupidity! LOOK and I mean REALLY LOOK AT THE POLITICIANS! QUESTION at least in your own mind WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING? WHERE IS ALL THE COVID MONEY GOING? GRANTS? TO WHOM?
We are at a crossroads – FREEDOM or SLAVERY? Your choice. Last chance.