Remember five things when you read the five articles at the end of this post. And bear in mind also – who is once again at the top of the food chain and who is at the bottom. Covid will never go away. Covid has spawned a whole new industry. We can develop our own antibodies – that is what we have an immune system for. Isn’t it convenient that FACT has been totally ignored in favour of expensive treatments and testing. Oh – the testing forever. Who has been conned and who is laughing now?
- The vaccine companies NEED the profits from the covid vaccine or many will to the wall because of the high payouts for various offences etc in recent years – that is why Hydroxychloroquine had to be suppressed -it’s too cheap.
- Gvt is already committed to buying MILLIONS of doses and this is all tied into the money they give GAVI every year (€49.5 MILLION since 2002)
- There is resistance across the world to taking a fast-tracked vaccine, for an un-isolated and un-defined virus, with DNA CHANGING properties. The easiest way for gvt to deliver on part of it’s vaccine commitment to the drug companies is to vaccinate the ‘captive victims’ i.e. children through schools or pushy doctors, nursing-homes residents, medical staff (but doctors already have a vaccine exemption clause), front-line workers, hospital patients, residents of care-homes, fostered children, mental health institutions, prisons. And to push business owners to employ only vaccinated workers under threat of removing licences, permits etc. Then its probably logical that if one family member is vaccinated the rest of the family will also agree. Remember the money for this vaccine which will not be cheap is going to be paid for from our taxes. Currently our debt stands at over €56,000 for every man, woman and child in Ireland.
- Follow the money and realize who is connected to the pharma companies (politicians, their families, every spokesman/woman for vaccine you have seen on TV or on media) and how much doctors etc also get for administering vaccines on top of existing payments.
- We now have private testing kits available ranging from €99 – €200 per test. Another HUGE money spinner if we can be forced into regular testing as the state pulls back on testing. Who is connected? And even if nobody obviously connected, there is a lot of money floating around here and if you have been looking at media articles over the last 9 months you will see there is so much money floating that is not even accountable any more.
Here are the five articles
CITYDOC COVID-19 TESTING EXPERTS At Home, For Work & Travel
Finally, I should say that I am not opposed to people making money in business. That is capitalism and I believe in capitalism as in the right to make a profit etc. However, something deep inside me says there is something intrinsically wrong in the health and pharma industry. The more I look at it, the less sense it makes. I leave you with this brief research into Randox – one of the companies awarded contracts for private covid testing at Dublin Airport.
I actually don’t believe money has a value any more – oh yes I know you need €2 or whatever to buy bread. But the MILLIONS and BILLIONS – the figures that are floating around like wedding confetti (you still know what that is?) since the beginning of the coronavirus dance have just gone completely NUTS!
Is anyone keeping count? I don’t believe so because I used to do book keeping and in any type of business it is always a problem making sure you have every piece of paper to match every item.
I don’t believe anyone is keeping track because I think the bankers and the account depts are just changing figures on bank balance sheets. BECAUSE they think the old system of cash is gone and once we are using cards – well, who is going to know anything anymore?
I think the gvts – all the gvts have just given up and are picking figures out of thin air – bit like covid.
Have you tried to read a bank statement lately? Or even your waste bin collection account or your gas/electric bill? It is no longer a clear cut three column In Out Balance scenario. Go on – check it out. About 6 months ago I sat with my electric and gas bills – I needed a separate piece of paper and do the old fashioned adding and subtracting line by line to analyse the bill – because my electric bill seems to be gone through the roof – regardless of the fact we use very little. They did change the meter though and the problem seems to have begun there.
Lets look at the Northern Ireland or UK finances. Here is just ONE instance where they APPEAR to not even know where money is supposedly going or for what – or if it is even suppose to go anywhere in the first place.
Figures released by the Department for the Economy (DfE) show that of the 24,700 payments processed under the Small Businesses Grant Support Scheme, 452 payments were made to those who may “not be eligible” for funding. – 28 Oct 2020
A £10,000 payment was sent automatically to any business in receipt of small business rates relief.
One thing is for sure – there are no missing or mistaken millions going into your account or mine!